I agree with Alla - an SME with detailed knowledge and well known in the target
external organization is highly desirable as coordinator for ONAP. I have an
excellent candidate in mind for ETSI NFV.

BTW - ETSI NFV and ETSI MEC are separate bodies. Although several great people
I know are involved in both.

Regards,
Don Clarke.

On May 10, 2017, at 15:05, Alla Goldner