Hello David:

Yes, all project proposals need to be on the "Proposing a Project" page.
Please move your second proposal to that page if it is wholly separate and
distinct of the first proposal.  If it is a "subproject" or "subcomponent"
of the first project, then please just add the documentation for it to the
first proposal's wiki page.

Thanks.

Phil.

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 3:35 PM, Sauvageau, David <david.sauvag...@bell.ca>
wrote:

> Oliver – I can move it there. Was not aware thanks
>
> On 2017-05-10, 3:30 PM, "SPATSCHECK, OLIVER  (OLIVER)" <
> spat...@research.att.com> wrote:
>

>     I would assume so otherwise we would have duplication.
>
>     On an editorial note I thought we were supposed to move the proposal
> links above the project proposal draft line here:
>
>     https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Proposing+A+Project
>
>     when they are ready for the TSC review period.
>
>     Thx
>
>     Oliver
>
>     > On May 10, 2017, at 3:11 PM  EDT, Yunxia Chen <helen.c...@huawei.com>
> wrote:
>     >
>     > Hi, David,
>     > Could this manager be used for “Distribution” and “Packaging” of
> ONAP? Please refer to:
>     > https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Integration
>     >
>     > Regards,
>     >
>     > Helen Chen
>     >
>     > From: <onap-tsc-boun...@lists.onap.org> on behalf of "Sauvageau,
> David" <david.sauvag...@bell.ca>
>     > Date: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 11:30 AM
>     > To: "onap-tsc@lists.onap.org" <onap-tsc@lists.onap.org>
>     > Subject: [onap-tsc] Project Proposal: ONAP Operations Manager / ONAP
> on Containers
>     >
>     > Dear TSC,
>     >
>     > I would like to formally propose 2 projects to simplify the
> deployment and the operations of the ONAP platform and components.
>     >
>     > Project: ONAP Operations Manager (Formerly ONAP controller) -
> https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/ONAP+Operations+Manager
>     >
>     > This proposal introduces the ONAP Platform OOM (ONAP Operations
> Manager) to efficiently Deploy, Manage, Operate the ONAP platform and its
> components (e.g. MSO, DCAE, SDC, etc.) and infrastructure (VMs,
> Containers). The OOM addresses the current lack of consistent platform-wide
> method in managing software components, their health, resiliency and other
> lifecycle management functions.  With OOM, service providers will have a
> single dashboard/UI to deploy & un-deploy the entire (or partial) ONAP
> platform, view the different instances being managed and the state of each
> component, monitor actions that have been taken as part of a control loop
> (e.g., scale in-out, self-heal), and trigger other control actions like
> capacity augments across data centers.
>     >
>     > Sub-project: ONAP Operations Manager / ONAP on Containers -
> https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=3247305
>     >
>     > This project describes a deployment and orchestration option for the
> ONAP platform components (MSO, SDNC, DCAE, etc.) based on Docker containers
> [...]

Phil Robb
Executive Director, OpenDaylight Project
VP Operations - Networking & Orchestration, The Linux Foundation
(O) 970-229-5949
(M) 970-420-4292
Skype: Phil.Robb