Hi Dewayne ,Maopeng

If both options could be pursued in parallel,I think we should change the
proposal like following:

It is envisioned that initial Releases of this project would demonstrate both
alternative approaches.
For Alternative 1 approach:
·         Demonstrate SO BPMN workflows interacting with an off-the-shelf TOSCA
Orchestrator to collectively drive orchestration behavior for at least an
instantiation use case
·         Demonstrate rainy day handling
·         Accomplish the above in a way that is demonstrably extensible to
support lifecycle operations such as Scale-In and Scale-Out.
For Alternative 2 approach:
·         Demonstrate SO BPMN workflows to drive TOSCA-aware orchestration
behavior for VoLTE use case, dependency to VF-C.
·         Support lifecycle operations such as Scale-In and Scale-Out.

What’s your opinion.

Best wishes
Jinxin

本邮件及其附件含有华为公司的保密信息,仅限于发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组。禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、或散发)本邮件中的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件!**************************************************************************************

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which is intended only for the person  or entity whose address is listed above.
Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not
limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by
persons other than the intended recipient(s) is  prohibited. If you receive
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately
and delete it!