From: Ed Warnicke <hagb...@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, June 2, 2017 at 6:00 PM
To: "meng.zhaoxi...@zte.com.cn" <meng.zhaoxi...@zte.com.cn>
Cc: Liron Shtraichman <liron.shtraich...@amdocs.com>, onap-tsc
<onap-tsc@lists.onap.org>
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc] Common Frameworks - Project Proposal

I second Zhaoxing's comments.  A project should have a well defined, limited
scope, for the reasons cited above as well as many others having to do with the
overall health of the community.   A DMaap project makes sense to me, AAA
project, a Common Frameworks project does not.

Ed

On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 11:32 PM,