Hi ONAP TSC,

Follow up the last topic on community labs discussed in the F2F meeting in
Beijing, I had a discussion with Helen and Oliver and got some consensus on
this.
I would like to propose the open lab subcommittee to coordinate each community
lab to support ONAP test and demo, etc.

The following is our draft proposal. Welcome any comments/suggestions.

Regards,
Chengli

Open Lab Subcommittee

TSC subcommittee purpose:
It is responsible to define and maintain the requirements, monitor the
availability and coordinate the usage of the community labs.
The subcommittee will coordinate community lab resources to support release use
case testing, community demo for marketing events if needed, and the
interoperation testing with 3rd part components, or others.

TSC subcommittee expected deliverables
The subcommittee will publish the required/recommended device list of each kind
of lab in terms of different application scenarios.
The subcommittee will maintain and update the available status/usages of each
lab, for example resource allocation,  releases,  management and maintenance,
etc.

TSC subcommittee starting participants:
The open lab subcommittee is open to all interested participants.
or
The open lab subcommittee is restricted to those committed to provide
physical/virtual labs to the community.