Hi, Stephen,

Regarding step 9:
There’re two kinds of integration testing:
1. one is for developers: we will try our best to use open source, not
necessary “dummy” VNFs, for the CI / CD testing. Windriver has kindly
contributed their OPNFV labs for this purpose; and Integration team has started
related initial setup in that env. We’ll try to give all developers access to
this env for their daily CI/CD testing eventually.
2. The second one is gating use case deployment: this is an E2E one, which may
or may not include PNFs. The criteria for us are:
a. It needs to cover the important ONAP platform related functionalities
b. Under R1 timeframe.
This lab could be the same as item 1 or a different one. But we’ll try to reuse
as much our work as possible from item 1, such as service template,
configuration, policy, security, etc. This will also give some developers
access as well, but at a later stage of ONAP release cycle. The main purpose
for this one is for gating use case testing, not demo even though it could be
used for demo.

Regards,

Helen Chen