Hello ONAP TSC Members:

It has come to my attention that there are some questions and concerns from
community members regarding  the initial committer lists and subsequent PTL
elections for our newly formed sub-projects within ONAP.

When such issues arise within a sub-project, particularly when it is in
it's formative period, the TSC may be called upon to arbitrate and/or make
clear, the operating procedures/parameters for technical governance best
suited for all the sub-projects within the community.

I suggest that the TSC put this topic on the Agenda for the next TSC
meeting (July 6th) to discuss the issues raised and decide what, if any,
actions and/or further guidance need be provided to the ONAP sub-projects
as they are starting up.

I will be collecting further information on the issues raised as soon as
I'm back from vacation next week and will provide a summary of the
questions and concerns prior to the TSC meeting.

Thanks in advance for your help on this matter.

Best,

Phil.
--
Phil Robb
Executive Director, OpenDaylight Project