Hi Michael,

I noticed that some of the committers have been removed from Resources and
Repositories even though they're listed as committer in the approved SDC
proposal page .

There is a guideline from TSC about project participants, for community
diversity, a project is encouraged to have at least three companies involved,
Currently only 2 in SDC. Given that ZTE has seed codes for SDC listed in the
approved proposal page for Catalog, workflow designer and VNF designer, I think
the committers from ZTE should also be listed at the Resources and Repositories
page.

Thanks and Regards,

Zhaoxing