Hi,

Yes, I would be happy to further discuss this next week in Paris.

Regards,

Ranny.

From: Yunxia Chen [mailto:helen.c...@huawei.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2017 11:35 PM
To: Haiby, Ranny (Nokia - US/San Jose USA) <ranny.ha...@nokia.com>
Cc: onap-tsc <onap-tsc@lists.onap.org>; Jason Hunt <djh...@us.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc] [tsc]Vote: ONAP Deployment Proposal for Amsterdam
Release

Hi, Ranny,
Very good suggestion. I would like to follow up with you to see how we could
improve it and creating a solid plan. Right now, frankly speaking, I am
focusing on getting one working solution, therefore I could test the ONAP
platform itself instead of testing deployment tool.

Will you be at Paris next week? Otherwise, we could have a face to face
discussion on this after next week since we both are at the Bay Area,
California.

Regards,

Helen Chen