Hi all,

Thanks to all meeting's participants! Please find the meeting summary below and
vVoLTE use cases status attached to this email.

1.       R1 use cases status

a.       Please see the attachment about vVoLTE status (Yang's report)

b.       Regarding R-vCPE (Kang's report)

                                                               i.      The team
has been testing and fixing various kinds of bugs over the weekend

                                                             ii.      As of Mon
1pm EST, we almost passed the custom workflow test. One last bug to fix but the
solution is known. The plan is to fully retest the flows on Tue afternoon. We
did use manual set up and hacks in multiple places. Hopefully we will finishing
all test items later this week.

2.       R2 requirements proposals

a.       VNF scaling use case/requirements presentation took place. Some follow
up questions were asked. Steve Wright and his team will work on extending
functional requirements and bringing them to the next Usecase subcommittee
meeting. Alla will make sure team gets all related information on how those
requirements should be written and presented

b.      Recent additional inputs on requirements extracted from 5G use cases.
Lots of work was recently done to extend requirements description and add
commitment section. It was agreed during the discussion that Conflict
resolution requirement will be delayed (will not be a part of Beijing Release),
while the rest of the requirements will be added to the TSC endorsement request
this week. Team will prepare several slides covering those requirements

c.       E-vCPE ONAP Atomic Capability Management was presented by Luman.
Follow-up questions were asked and was decided it requires more discussions.
Luman will bring extended E-vCPE requirements for the next meeting and also
discuss this specific new requirement by emails/bring it for more discussions
next time.

d.      Vodafone has requested time during the next meeting to present
Centralized parsers distribution related requirements

Best regards,

Alla Goldner

Open Network Division
Amdocs Technology

[cid:image001.png@01D357D7.DCFD76A0]

<https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-disclaimer>
--- Begin Message ---
Alla,

I am travelling in China, and had difficulty to access internet early today.
Here is VoLTE status.

Test Case ID

Test Case Name

Conclusion (Pass/Fail)

Progress and Block Issue(s)

V00001

WindRiver OpenStack VIM Registration

100%

V00002

VMWare OpenStack VIM Registration

100%

V00003

Data Center Gateway Controller Registration

100%

V00004

SDN WAN Controller Registration

100%

V00005

Vendors' SVNFMs Registration

100%

V00006

Vendors' EMSs Registration

100%

V00007

VoLTE VNFs Onboarding

100%

V00008

vEPC Service Creation

100%

V00009

vIMS Service Creation

100%

V00010

WAN Resource Onboarding

100%

The template is preloaded.

V00011

VoLTE Service Creation

90%

SDC-533 is the blocking issue, and SDC team promised to deliver by tomorrow

V00012

Closed loop configuration

80%

Tested manual configuration of Holmes rules and preloaded Policy rules

V00013

VoLTE Service Instantiation

70%

SDNC/SPTN underlay is under debugging; SDNC/IPWAN underlay is blocked by WAN
controller setup. DCI overlay network is manually configured successfully, SDNC
overlay needs to test in CMCC lab.

V00014

System Performance and Alarm Monitoring

50%

Performance data and alarm are received by EMS driver, needs to test UUI
display

V00015

VoLTE Auto-healing

80%

EMS->EMS driver->VES->Holmes->Policy->VFC  passed. Need to test VFC after
V00013 passes

V00016

VoLTE Service Termination

10%