Hello

As we are discussing branching topics for the TSC Call today, I would like to
share some vision from a service provider perspective.

We intend to use Amsterdam Release for internal POC and first trial to
demonstrate the capabilities to operational teams, to educate...While I know
some actors prefer focusing on Beijing for many reasons (easier to attract
developers working on new functions, enrich ONAP set of features, refactor some
code...).

We all know that will be discover bugs when more people will test it and we
cannot afford to wait another 6 months...to keep people attracted by ONAP.

If we want to keep an eco-system adoption, it is key to get some maintenance
for this release.
I think that we should solve most of major issues during the first month after
R1 milestone and I think TSC must provide key messages to the community to
continue working hard.

I also agree that we can take benefit from the umbrella/Networking Fund project
vision to better capitalize on XCI solution developed in OPNFV and ODL.

Best Regards

Eric & Jamil

falsifie. Merci.

this message and its attachments.