All,

We have a number of challenges regarding an instant messaging solution for
ONAP. Chief among these are access limitations set by companies or governments.
 Another contributor is what is actually deployable, maintainable and scalable
in both a technical and budgetary context.  The last challenge is everyone’s
personal favorite solution which may or may not fit the needs of the ONAP
community in the broader sense.

To help identify the “best fit” Instant Messaging solution for ONAP I would
like everyone to participate in a brief survey.  This is for information
gathering purposes; I’ll stop short of calling this a requirements gathering
exercise, although some of the results will help to drive requirements.

Estimated time to complete is 4 mins. I’ll leave this up for a week or so to
get an idea of what the landscape looks like.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/39CLJSS <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/39CLJSS>

Please note this does not imply our ability to deploy or support all of the
potential solutions listed on the survey.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
-kenny

Kenny Paul,  Technical Program Manager