Hi everyone,

There is a cross-project developer event planned, which will allow not only
ONAP developers to connect, but also meet with developers in related
projects.

Attendees to the developer event do need to register for ONS; LF Networking
members get a 20% discount.

Those requiring visas can use the form on this page
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/open-networking-summit-europe-2018/attend/visa-request/
.

Regards, Lisa

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 1:05 AM, <yuan....@zte.com.cn> wrote:

> Hi  Mazin and Kenny,
>

> I have several urgent questions about next ONAP event which will be host
> during ONS in Los Angeles. The message in wiki page looks little confusive
> which just mentioned one day F2F TSC meeting and ONS North America. If ONAP
> is planning a plenary meeting as last one in Santa Clara, people from China
> should begin to prepare their Visa not later than this week.  My question
> is:
>
>    1.
>
>    If TSC has made the decision on the ONAP event during ONS as a plenary
>    meeting for most of active developers and PTLs?
>    2.
>
>    If the participants of ONAP events must register ONS first for
>    attending ONAP meeting ? The register fee of ONS looks expensive and the
>    participants of ONAP event will not have any time to get involved in ONS.
>    3.
>
>    Who will grant inviation letter for visa?
>    4.
>

> It would be appreciated if you can confirm this ASAP. Thanks!
>

> Best Regards,
>

> Yuan Yue
>

> 袁越 yuanyue
>
> 资深战略规划师   Senior Strategy Planner
>
> 技术规划部/技术规划部/系统产品 Technology Planning Dept./Technology Planning
> Dept./System Product
>

> 南京市雨花区软件大道50号中兴通讯3号楼
> 1/F,Building 3, ZTE Nanjing R&D Center II, No.50, Software Avenue,YuHua
> District,Nanjing,P.R.China 210012
>
> T: +025 88013478
> M: +86 13851446442 <+86%20138%205144%206442>
> E: yuan....@zte.com.cn
> www.zte.com.cn

*Lisa Caywood*
Director of Ecosystem Development