From: onap-tsc-boun...@lists.onap.org [mailto:onap-tsc-boun...@lists.onap.org]
On Behalf Of DRAGOSH, PAMELA L (PAM)
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2018 6:02 PM
To: onap-tsc <onap-tsc@lists.onap.org>; onap-disc...@lists.onap.org
Subject: [onap-tsc] Control Loop Sub Committee Minutes from 4/18/2018

ONAP,

The recording and minutes for the 4/18/2018 Control Loop Sub Committee are
located here:

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/04-18-2018+Control+Loop+Sub+Committee+Weekly+Meeting

Briefly:

  *   Discussion around the current status of Beijing Pairwise Testing. Thank
you Ron Shachman and Alex Shatov for driving this work.
  *   Discussion around the Casablanca Auto Scale Out Use Case. Thank you to
Scott Blandford for running this.

I would like to ask the TSC to encourage their team members to help start
contributing to the committee. It seems the bulk of the work is being done by a
small core group of folks within AT&T and our calls for help are not being
answered by the other folks who are simply listening in on the meeting. There
are opportunities to help with:

  *   Help defining functional requirements for Casablanca Control Loops
  *   Help with flow diagrams for all the scale out scenarios
  *   Help with defining a Common Actor API to simplify interaction between
Policy/VID and the controllers.
  *   Help with taking notes/minutes for the meeting calls

Thanks,

Pam Dragosh
ONAP Control Loop Sub Committee Chair