Dear ONAP team,

What: The Linux Foundation will be performing a JIRA restart

When: Thursday July 05 at 3:00pm Pacific

Why: We have got few complaints about JIRA becoming slow during the
morning.
Ryan has made the following discovery and fix:
"The jvm was set so big that it was causing the system to swap to disk,
my change is to reduce the heap setting on the jvm"

This change, will also help us see any other issues that might be there
too, but it should
make some improvements.

Impact: Jira will be unavailable for few minutes during restart