From: JI, LUSHENG
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2018 10:31 AM
To: ONAP-TSC@lists.onap.org; onap-disc...@lists.onap.org
Cc: Kenny Paul <kp...@linuxfoundation.org>; VENKATESH KUMAR, VIJAY
<vv7...@att.com>; Yan Yang <yangya...@chinamobile.com>; 'Xinhui Li'
<lxin...@vmware.com>; HWANG, MICHAEL <mhw...@research.att.com>; HANSEN, TONY L
<t...@att.com>; JI, LUSHENG <l...@research.att.com>
Subject: [onap-discuss][onap-tsc][dcae] DCAE PTL election result

Dear TSC and ONAP community,

It is my pleasure to announce the result of DCAE PTL election for year
2018-2019.  Vijay Venkatech Kumar, LF ID vv770d, ran uncontended and has been
confirmed unanimously by DCAE committers.  The voting results can be viewed at:
https://civs.cs.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/results.pl?id=E_ec4107ec3679a17a.

Congratulations Vijay!

Taking this opportunity, I would like to thank the TSC and the ONAP community
for your support for the DCAE project.  As you have all seen, Vijay has been
participating in the DCAE project from its beginning.  He has been a leading
committer and contributor in all aspects of the DCAE project, from code
contribution, testing, to project management.  And He is a strong community
leader.  I have full confidence that the DCAE project will continue its success
under Vijay’s leadership.  Your continuous support for Vijay will be greatly
appreciated.

To ensure the success of the project and a smooth transition, I will remain as
a committer for the DCAE project to help out as I can.

Best wishes to the DCAE and ONAP.

Thanks,
Lusheng Ji
ONAP DCAE