Congratulations Bin.

From: onap-disc...@lists.onap.org [mailto:onap-disc...@lists.onap.org] On
Behalf Of Xinhui Li
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2018 7:00 PM
To: onap-disc...@lists.onap.org; ONAP-TSC@lists.onap.org
Subject: [onap-discuss][onap-tsc] PTL Election announcement for ONAP Multi
VIM/Cloud project

Dear TSC and ONAP community,

It is my pleasure to announce the result of Multi VIM/Cloud PTL election for
R3.  Bin Yang ran as the only candidate and has been confirmed by the voting
results of committers at:
https://civs.cs.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/results.pl?id=E_949d2520dce241dd.

Congratulations Bin Yang!

Taking this opportunity, I would like to thank the TSC and the ONAP community
for your support to Multi VIM/Cloud project.  Bin Yang has been participating
in the Multi VIM/Cloud project from the very beginning and he is a strong
community leader. I am confident our project will continue its success under
Bin Yang’s leadership.  Your continuous support to him and this team will be
greatly appreciated.

To ensure the success of the project and a smooth transition, I will remain to
be a committer of Multi VIM/Cloud to help as much as possible.

Best wishes and thanks!
Xinhui Li