Dear ONAP Community,

I would like to nominate myself as a TSC member of ONAP Project,
representing Verizon ( ONAP Platinum Service Provider / Operator seat )

I’m currently part of the Network Strategy & Planning organisation of
Verizon. I focus on open source initiatives in the areas of SDN/NFV, Cloud
& Orchestration. I drive the ONAP strategy along with my team within
Verizon.

I have rich experience in building routing, security and network management
products for Telecom Service Providers. I am passionate about programming &
debugging. I love open source and I firmly believe in the power of an open
ecosystem. I have contributed to multiple open source communities over the
years and you can see my Github profile at https://github.com/kspviswa

As a TSC member, I would like to bring the service provider perspective for
ONAP and help evolve ONAP as a standardised network orchestration platform
that benefits everyone.

My Biterg page :
https://onap.biterg.io/goto/dd10a7fa83ace94e50557d05c73b2ef9

BR,