KUMAR, VIJAY" <vv7...@att.com>,"BENNETT, RICH" <rb2...@att.com>,GEEREBAERT
MatthieuIMT/OLS <matthieu.geereba...@orange.com>,"Yang, Bin"
<bin.y...@windriver.com>,Mike Elliott  <mike.elli...@amdocs.com>,"CHO,TAKAMUNE"
<tc0...@att.com>发送时间:2018-08-21 08:26:05主题:Re: [onap-tsc] List of new elected
PTLs
     Let me second that. Congratulations to our new PTLs.
Mazin
Sent through AT&T39s fastest network
 On Aug 20, 2018, at 7:12 PM, "gildas.lani...@huawei.com"
<gildas.lani...@huawei.com> wrote:

Hi TSC Members,

I realized it was never officially announced the names of the new PTLs that
were elected and took over in Casablanca release.

So the new PTLs are:

1.    Jonathan  Gathman(replacing Ram Koya) for AAF

2.    Takamune  Cho (replacing Randa  Maher) for APPC

3.    Vijay  Venkatesh Kumar(replacing Lusheng  Ji) for DCAE

4.    Rich  Bennett Interim (replacing Gregory  Glover) for Documentation
(interim position)

5.    Matthieu  Geerebaert(replacing Andy  Mayer)for Ext API

6.    Bin  Yang (replacing lixinhui)  for Multi Vim

7.       Mike  Elliott (replacing David  Sauvageau) for OOM

Congratulations to the new PTLs and thanks a lot for the hard work the
departing PTLs have made to the ONAP community.

The Contact info has been updated accordingly in wiki.

Thanks,

Gildas

<image001.png>

Gildas Lanilis