From: ONAP-TSC@lists.onap.org [mailto:ONAP-TSC@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of
Huabing Zhao
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2018 9:56 PM
To: ONAP-TSC@lists.onap.org
Cc: lv.bo...@zte.com.cn
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc] [tsc][esr] ESR related working handover

Dear Lizi,

Thanks for your great contributions to the community.

It has been a pleasure working with you, and I wish you all the best in the
future.

Best regards,
Huabing

On Thu, Aug 30, 2018, 10:02 AM LiZi
<li.z...@zte.com.cn<mailto:li.z...@zte.com.cn>> wrote:

Dear TSC,

    It is a pleasant and awesome experience to working with the members in ONAP
community. But today it is my pity to say that for my personal job changes, I
will not continue to contribute in ONAP community. If you have any issues about
ESR, please contact my colleague Lv
Bo(lv.bo...@zte.com.cn<mailto:lv.bo...@zte.com.cn>).

Sorry for the inconvenience,

LiZi