Dear Mazin,

We understand that you were not able to attend the previous TSC call due to the
AT&T Summit.
You will also not be present today due to other obligations.

Therefore, on behalf of the new ONAP TSC, I want to thank you for your
contributions and leadership during your ONAP TSC chair tenure.
ONAP would not be as successful today, composed of 100+ companies, serving 70%
of global wireless subscribers, had it not been for your involvement.

The newly elected TSC will build upon the achievements of the past, delivering
the Casablanca release as expected and looking ahead to Dublin.
We will continue to mature the ONAP code base, accelerating the onboarding and
instantiation of vendor VNFs into production networks,
and meeting service providers' operational requirements.

Best regards
ONAP TSC

Catherine Lefèvre
AVP Software Development & Engineering

AT&T Labs - Network Cloud & Infrastructure
D2 Platform & Systems Development
ECOMP/RUBY/SPP-NEAM-Appl. Servers/SIA
ONAP TSC Chair

Phone: +32 2 418 49 22
Mobile: +32 475 77 36 73
catherine.lefe...@intl.att.com<mailto:catherine.lefe...@intl.att.com>

TEXTING and DRIVING... It Can Wait

AT&T
BUROGEST OFFICE PARK SA
Avenue des Dessus-de-Lives, 2
5101 Loyers (Namur)
Belgium

NOTE: This email (or its attachments) contains information belonging to the
sender, which may be confidential. proprietary and/or legally privileged. The
information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the
content of this is strictly forbidden. If you have received this e-mail in
error please immediately notify the sender identified above