Hi,

There is web store that was launched spring 2018. This web store provides a
catalog of items available for anyone and it will also be used to provide swag
for events e.g a code will be distributed at the events and recipients will
redeem them for free items and free shipping from the web store.

We are in the process of finalizing our 2019 marketing budget and would like to
include budget for additional items for the web store so We want to collect a
feedback from the ONAP community on the items that you all would like to have
in 2019.

Please send your feedback to Casey, Lisa and myself cc'd above

Here is the link to the web store  https://linuxfoundation.store/ . It is also
accessible from the main Wiki from the "about" section of onap.org.

Thanks!
Nermin