This has been updated for the Special Election.
https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=45296343

The data presented was pulled by me from Bitergia for the correct time period.
The reconciliation of this data is a manual exercise. Some duplicate values
exist due to unmapped multiple identities. Many are the result of the recent
AT&T email changes. These will be corrected on the back-end. I don't need to be
alerted to them.
Code reviews cannot be pulled from Bitergia and must be pulled directly from
Gerrit. There is no easily automated way to do this and merge it for review. If
you have performed code reviews in Gerrit and believe that including code
review data would change your status, it is your responsibility to respond on
this page with a comment which includes your Gerrit query.
Excluding duplicate values, if you find an error please add a comment to the
bottom of the page.

Best Regards,
-kenny

Kenny Paul, Technical Program Manager, The Linux Foundation
kp...@linuxfoundation.org, 510.766.5945
San Francisco Bay Area, Pacific Time Zone