From: onap-tsc@lists.onap.org [mailto:onap-tsc@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of
Satyendra Kr Verma
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2018 5:00 AM
To: Casey Cain <cc...@linuxfoundation.org>; onap-tsc@lists.onap.org;
stephen.terr...@ericsson.com
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc] Review Tungsten Fabric proposal (formely OpenContrail)
#tac

Hi Everyone,

As, I joined this community yesterday (3-Nov-2018) only, and did not receive
the "draft version to the TF Proposal for inclusion in the LFN TAC"

Will appreciate if somebody will send the above document.

Brief introdution about myself -

I am having 20 years of experience in Telecom OSS/BSS, specially Service
Fulfillment (Provisioning and Activation) and Service Assurance (FCAPS) and
worked with many large OSS/BSS transformation projects. Rest we can discuss, as
we move ahead...

Thanks and Regards,
Satyendra
+91 7760988255