We can use my zoom if we need it - I will bring it up on another machine
https://zoom.us/j/7939937123

From: onap-tsc@lists.onap.org <onap-tsc@lists.onap.org> On Behalf Of Michael
O'Brien
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 10:13 AM
To: onap-disc...@lists.onap.org; onap-tsc@lists.onap.org
Subject: [onap-tsc] Placeholder for replacement temp for TSC meet
https://zoom.us/j/661303200 (rehosted at 1012)

Paste the new zoom meeting here we can use for the rest of the meeting
normal
https://zoom.us/j/661303200

replacement

This email and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential
and subject to the Amdocs Email Terms of Service, which you may review at
https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-terms-of-service