From: onap-tsc@lists.onap.org <onap-tsc@lists.onap.org> On Behalf Of Catherine
LEFEVRE
Sent: Tuesday 4 December 2018 18:55
To: onap-tsc@lists.onap.org
Subject: [onap-tsc] TSC Meeting Updates - MoM/Action Items (Nov 29th/30th) and
Agenda (Dec 6th) #tsc

Dear ONAP Community,

Our ONAP Casablanca has been officially released today !

Here are the official press releases:
https://www.onap.org/announcement/2018/12/04/onap-releases-casablanca-enhances-deployment-capabilities-across-open-source-networking-stack
https://www.onap.org/blog/2018/12/04/onap-casablanca-the-story-behind-the-code
https://www.onap.org/announcement/2018/12/04/onap-casablanca-supporting-comments-from-members

Congratulations to Chaker Al-Hakim elected by the ONAP Community, as ONAP TSC
member !

Our Nov 29th & 30th TSC Meeting Notes have been posted.
11/29: https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/TSC+2018-11-29
11/30: https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/TSC+2018-11-30

Here are the Urgent Tasks to be completed within the next 2-3 weeks:

.         Kick-off the TSC Vice Chair Election (TSC-3) - Task Lead: Kenny Paul
- Target: Dec 7th

.         Finalize the ONAP Release Maintenance Proposal (TSC-34) - Task Lead:
Stephen Terrill/Alexis de Talhouet  - Target: Dec 6th

.         Security Matters (TSC-49, TSC-32, TSC-59, TSC-29, TSC-39, TSC-50) -
Task Lead: Stephen Terrill  - Target: Dec 6th

·         Dublin Pair-Wise Activities Proposal (TSC-42) - Task Lead: Eric
Debeau - Target: Dec 10th

·         Kick-off Casablanca Award Nomination (TSC-74) - Task Lead: Kenny Paul

Several meetings have been organized with the ONAP TSC in order to discuss
about Dublin TSC prioritization criteria (TSC-45)
As a result of these sessions, the following Task Forces have been created-
Target: Virtual Event - Dec 10th-12th:
- Security By Design (TSC-52) - Task Lead: Stephen Terrill
- E2E Process Automation (TSC-53) - Task Lead: Eric Debeau
- Documentation (TSC-54) - Task Lead: Myself
- Continuous Integration Approach (TSC-55) - Task Lead: Srini
- Container Optimization (TSC-62) - Task Lead: Eric Debeau

TSC Dashboard:
https://jira.onap.org/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?projectKey=TSC&rapidView=163

TSC Decisions
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/2018+TSC+Decisions

Next TSC Calls
The TSC agenda will be reviewed on Wednesday (Dec 5th).

Here is the wiki link:
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/TSC+2018-12-06+Meeting+Agenda

Upcoming Events

* Dec 10th-Dec 12th (Virtual):  Virtual Dublin Developer Forum - please post
your agenda items:

   https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=45293323

* Jan 8-11 - Dublin Release F2F Developer Design Forum (France):
https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=8257579
                 Feel free to request your VISA:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/visa-request
                 Submit your proposal:
https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/display/LN/OPNFV-ONAP+January+2019+Session+Proposals

TSC Chat
https://lists.onap.org/g/onap-tsc/chats

Many thanks & regards
Catherine

Catherine Lefèvre
AVP Software Development & Engineering

AT&T Labs - Network Cloud & Infrastructure
D2 Platform & Systems Development
ECOMP/RUBY/SPP-NEAM-Appl. Servers/SIA
ONAP TSC Chair

Phone: +32 81 84 09 08
Mobile: +32 475 77 36 73
catherine.lefe...@intl.att.com<mailto:catherine.lefe...@intl.att.com>

TEXTING and DRIVING... It Can Wait

AT&T
BUROGEST OFFICE PARK SA
Avenue des Dessus-de-Lives, 2
5101 Loyers (Namur)
Belgium

NOTE: This email (or its attachments) contains information belonging to the
sender, which may be confidential. proprietary and/or legally privileged. The
information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the
content of this is strictly forbidden. If you have received this e-mail in
error please immediately notify the sender identified above