Hey Alexis,

Reminder that we have a security response team that's meant to handle these
types of things. Stephen is on the security response team, but you might
still be better off sharing with that group vs Stephen and Michael
directly. We asked for these details to be sent to that list months ago
when ONAP folks first mentioned these scanning issues, but last time I
talked to Stephen about it they still hadn't been sent.

secur...@lists.opendaylight.org

We appreciate ONAP working with us to make sure we're the best upstream we
can be. Looking forward to benefiting both projects by working together
more closely.

Daniel