Hi all,

Thanks to all meeting's participants!
Here is the meeting summary:

1.       We discussed a possibility of having dedicated discussions with EUAG
at the beginning of October, targeting Dublin release requirements. Teams will
do their best to be prepared with their plans till then

a.       I will approach EUAG members with this request and also question
raised last time about TOSCA support by VNFs and demand for it

                                                               i.
Intel/Alex will raise TOSCA support topic at one of the upcoming TSC meetings

                                                             ii.      Scott and
Alex will have offline discussion on Scaling functionality Roadmap and its
applicability to a different features developed in parallel

2.       Cloud region ID requirement progress was presented by Bin

3.       OSAM progress was presented by Bora. Bora will also bring their Dublin
plans and present it at our next meeting

ALL - please bring functional requirements and use cases you plan for Dublin
submission! (Please let me know in advance - I will schedule it for the next
meeting)

Best regards,

Alla Goldner

Open Network Division