From: ONAP-TSC@lists.onap.org <ONAP-TSC@lists.onap.org> On Behalf Of Michael
O'Brien
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2018 2:49 AM
To: onap-helpd...@rt.linuxfoundation.org; gildas.lani...@huawei.com
Cc: onap-disc...@lists.onap.org; onap-tsc@lists.onap.org; Prudence Au
<prudence...@amdocs.com>
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc] [ONAP Helpdesk #61551] RE: Competing priorities in onap
- CLM vs Code

Update: I looked more into the failures just now and yes it is "banned
snapshots" the "banned dependencies" and the " Dependency
ch.qos.logback:logback-classic:jar:1.1.3 located at Module
org.onap.logging-analytics:logging-docker-root:pom:1.2.2-SNAPSHOT" stuck out
before I realized it was the forced release of my jars.

Releasing my jars should fix all of these - I'll release as-is - Prudence and I
need to release the 8 release projects this week.
Issue closed and adjusted as a release exercise.

Yes, when I looked back at recent docker and release jobs – started seeing
these – which look to be enforced CLM rules – blocking Jenkins jobs success – I
didn’t save the link I got the following from – I may have mixed up “banned
dependencies” with enforce-no-snapshots – which should say “banned snapshots”
as the failure message Looking for logs – can’t seem to find them now - before
or after I took out 1.1.3

Dependency ch.qos.logback:logback-classic:jar:1.1.3 located at Module
org.onap.logging-analytics:logging-docker-root:pom:1.2.2-SNAPSHOT
Dependency ch.qos.logback:logback-classic:jar:1.1.3 located at Module
org.onap.logging-analytics:logging-kubernetes:pom:1.2.2-SNAPSHOT
Dependency ch.qos.logback:logback-classic:jar:1.1.3 located at Module
org.onap.logging-analytics:logging-reference:pom:1.2.2-SNAPSHOT

This one is not CLM it is SNAPSHOTS – or unreleased code – I will need to
release my demo code as-is before RC0 to fix these
https://jenkins.onap.org/view/logging-analytics/job/logging-analytics-master-release-version-java-daily/244/

Identified problems
        Banned dependencies

Some Enforcer rules have failed. Look in the log for specific messages
explaining why the rule failed Indication 1

2:01:55 [INFO] --- maven-enforcer-plugin:3.0.0-M1:enforce
(enforce-no-snapshots) @ logging-demo ---
12:01:55 [WARNING] Rule 0: org.apache.maven.plugins.enforcer.RequireReleaseDeps
failed with message:
12:01:55 Found Banned Dependency:
org.onap.logging-analytics:logging-slf4j:jar:1.2.2-SNAPSHOT
12:01:55 Found Banned Dependency:
org.onap.logging-analytics:logging-mock-service:jar:1.2.2-SNAPSHOT
12:01:55 Found Banned Dependency:
org.onap.logging-analytics:logging-library:jar:1.2.2-SNAPSHOT
12:01:55 Use 'mvn dependency:tree' to locate the source of the banned
dependencies.