Team,

I wanted to make a small correction to my previous email.

Although the new mirror is up and running, let's please avoid using it so
that it
stays exclusively for Jenkins use and avoid any issues interrupting the
reliability there.

There is however the APAC mirror that can still be use by the teams if they
wish
to have another clone option:
    git://gerrit-mirror-ap.onap.org/mirror/${PROJECT}
Example clone:
    git clone git://gerrit-mirror-ap.onap.org/mirror/ci-management.git

Please notice that nothing can be pushed to this mirror, just pull. If you
wish to push a
Gerrit after cloning from this location, you will need to add the proper
Gerrit remote to push to
gerrit.onap.org:
    git remote add ${REOMTE_NAME} ssh://${
LFID}@gerrit.onap.org:29418/${PROJECT}