+1 (on API change)

Thanks
Srini

From: onap-tsc-v...@lists.onap.org [mailto:onap-tsc-v...@lists.onap.org] On
Behalf Of Catherine LEFEVRE
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2018 3:41 AM
To: onap-tsc@lists.onap.org; onap-tsc-v...@lists.onap.org
Cc: onap-discuss <onap-disc...@lists.onap.org>; Seshu m
<seshu.kuma...@huawei.com>; TIMONEY, DAN <dt5...@att.com>
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc-vote] [onap-tsc] [TSC] Request API change waiver between
SO and SDNC

Good morning Alexis,

Thank you for your leadership supporting the teams to progress quickly on this
issue.
I am adding the TSC vote distro list in order to increase the visibility of
this request.

TSC Members (or proxy)
Please vote (+1 waiver approved, 0-neutral, -1 waiver not approved) no later
than Oct 13th End of your Day.
·        Andreas Geissler (DT)
·        Ranny Haiby, Nokia
·        David Sauvageau, Bell Canada