From: onap-usecase...@lists.onap.org [mailto:onap-usecase...@lists.onap.org] On
Behalf Of Catherine LEFEVRE
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2018 12:10 PM
To: onap-tsc@lists.onap.org; onap-disc...@lists.onap.org
Cc: onap-usecase...@lists.onap.org
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc] [Onap-usecasesub] Plan towards agreeing on Dublin scope

Good evening Alla,

I agree that we should discuss the prioritization criteria with the ONAP TSC.
I also believe that we should also apply these prioritization criteria to any
use case, functional requirements and non-functional requirements.
It will also be important to understand which components are impacted by these
requirements.
I was also hoping that we can consider the following sub-theme for Dublin –
“Security by Design”

I do not think we will be able to discuss this item on Nov 8th since the TSC
agenda is already full.
Will Nov 15th not too late?

Otherwise we can start to provide prioritization criteria by e-mail so we can
wrap up on TSC Call?

Please find some initial inputs regarding the prioritization

-          based on SP average priorities i.e. Req #1 set as P1 for 3 operators
has a higher priority than Req #2 set as P1 for 1 operator, set P2 for 2 other
operators

-          based on detailed requirements availability that will facilitate
PTL’s understanding

-          based on phasing approach or not for large requirements

-          based on resource availability

-          based on 1 Top item requested by PTL i.e. Security leftovers,
Development improvement, documentation enhancement

Many thanks & regards
Catherine