Hi Marco and integration team,

This is one thought we have on directory structure in demo repository for K8S
use cases.

·        K8Susecases>

o   EdgeXFoundry>

§  Flavor1>

·        Artifacts>

o   Helm Charts>

o   Service>

o   Values.yaml (overriding parameter values)

o   Day0config>

§  <manifest file>

§  <workload name>

·        <metadata file>

·        <configuration file>

·        …. (multiple metadata and configuration file)

§  ….

o   OOF policies>

§  HPA policies>

§  ….

·        Scripts> (For automation)

·        Modules> (use case specific modules – binaries/simple source to run
E2E use case)

·        DGs> (use case specific DGs)

·        Drools-programs>

§  Flavor2>

o   vFirewall>

o   analytics-standard>

o   analytics-minimal>

o   analytics-app-1>

Does that sound reasonable for the integration team?

Thanks
Srini