Andy, Denghui,

Having voted on this proposal, I am a bit perplexed by the voting process. How
will the vote be taken? Surely we are not using a “free for all” majority vote
based process, based on individual votes. It would be grossly unfair. Would it
make sense to allow one vote per company instead?

I also want to bring up another point. Resolving key modeling and architectural
issues via polls and popularity contests is a really bad idea. I am horrified
by the possibility that we are setting a precedent for how future ONAP
technical issues are going to be resolved.

I would ask you to reconsider this approach all together, or at least make
equitable for all companies involved…

Thanks,

Alex Vul,
Intel Corporation