From: Phil Robb <pr...@linuxfoundation.org>
Sent: Tuesday, 8 January 2019 16:05
To: onap-tsc
Subject: [onap-tsc] ONAP Subcommittee meetings just prior to ONS N.A.

Hello ONAP TSC:

Given the timing, attendance and success of the Architecture and Modeling
subcommittee meetings in Montreal last year, we've been thinking that repeating
such a meeting co-located with ONS (spring in the Bay area of U.S.A., and fall
in Antwerp, Belgium) this year would be worthwhile.  The timing of these
meetings will allow subcommittees such as Architecture, Modeling, Use Case,
etc. to come together to perform the needed pre-work for the El Alto (E)
release of ONAP.

To prepare for such a meeting at ONS U.S., we will target the 2 days prior to
the ONS event (Monday & Tuesday, April 1st and 2nd).  I would like to hear from
Subcommittee Chairpersons on if your group would like to hold a meeting at that
time.  Please respond to this thread at your earliest opportunity if you would
like us to find a space for you and please let us know how many people you
would expect to attend so that we can plan the event accordingly.

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Phil Robb
VP Operations - Networking & Orchestration, The Linux Foundation

This email and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential
and subject to the Amdocs Email Terms of Service, which you may review at
https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-terms-of-service
<https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-terms-of-service>