Hello Leaders of the LF Networking Communities:

The LF Networking and Hyperledger communities are exploring working
together in a new Hyperledger Telecom Special Interest Group (SIG) to
investigate use cases for blockchain technology in the Telecom industry.
There are many trust and transparency issues in the industry today where it
seems that blockchain solutions may have the potential to fill the
identified gaps.

This proposed SIG will gather a group of community members to work together
to dig into these use cases and potential solutions. As a leader in the
Telecom space, we would like to invite you or a member of your team to be
an early participant in the Hyperledger Telecom Special Interest Group.

To see the current SIG proposal, please review the following google doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XWjTCEpsoejkzwRf9XN8YEnSOcaILZwxGZda1slkRKk/edit#

If you are interested in participating or have others on your team that
would be, please let us know by replying to this email and/or adding your
name to the SIG proposal document and we will be in touch on the timing of
the launch of this SIG.

Thanks again for your support of the LF Networking community and I look
forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Phil.
--
Phil Robb
VP Operations - Networking & Orchestration, The Linux Foundation