Hi,

Here is the summary of yesterday's meeting:

  1.  We reviewed several use cases/functional requirements with Yang
(Integration team PTL). The objective was to check whether testing requirements
are clear and whether each team assigned someone to Integration team to test
its requirements
  2.  The following use cases/functional requirements were reviewed:
     *   BBS
     *   Scaling
     *   5G. We will check per each requirement if there is sufficient coverage
     *   CCVPN. Team will double check regarding the resources assigned to
testing

Yang will also attend our call next week.

Change management, Edge Automation, Consistent Id of the Cloud Region, HPA, K8
based cloud region use cases/ functional requirements owners - please attend to
synchronize with the Integration team.

Best regards, Alla
This email and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential
and subject to the Amdocs Email Terms of Service, which you may review at
https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-terms-of-service
<https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-terms-of-service>