From: <onap-tsc@lists.onap.org> on behalf of Jessica Wagantall
<jwagant...@linuxfoundation.org>
Date: Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 3:50 PM
To: onap-discuss <onap-disc...@lists.onap.org>, onap-release
<onap-rele...@lists.onap.org>, onap-tsc <onap-tsc@lists.onap.org>,
"onap-lf-annou...@lists.onap.org" <onap-lf-annou...@lists.onap.org>
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc] [Onap-release] Quick Gerrit restart to fix HTTP Auth

HTTP should be fixed now.

Thanks!
Jess

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 12:24 PM
<jwagant...@linuxfoundation.org<mailto:jwagant...@linuxfoundation.org>> wrote:
Dear ONAP team.

We need to add urgently a Gerrit fix needed after the recent update related to
https://www.gerritcodereview.com/2.14.html#http-digest-authentication-removed<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.gerritcodereview.com_2.14.html-23http-2Ddigest-2Dauthentication-2Dremoved&d=DwMFaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=Ms-DNhR23dO4sQFfYRm4ow&m=dQIF5qsv7lbO58Cpc0xw-wPFwXapnJwA3ZYUCycbnV4&s=Z0F6-ajN6_M-uRRvFiSjmJZZ2ZQwiK9yRMumNLK2y04&e=>

This will take just a few minuted for Gerrit to restart.

Jenkins is now placed in quietDown mode and the restart will happen right after.

Thanks again for your patience!
Jess