Did you check docker-manifest.csv under integration ?

Brian

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8, an AT&T 5G Evolution smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "Bharath Thiruveedula via Lists.Onap.Org"
<bharath.thiruveedula=verizon....@lists.onap.org>
Date: 2/19/19 7:51 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: onap-discuss <onap-disc...@lists.onap.org>, david.perezcapar...@swisscom.com
Cc: "LEFEVRE, CATHERINE" <catherine.lefe...@intl.att.com>,
onap-rele...@lists.onap.org, onap-tsc@lists.onap.org,
onap-sec...@lists.onap.org, onap-usecase...@lists.onap.org,
onap-...@lists.onap.org, onap-modeling...@lists.onap.org
Subject: Re: [E] Re: [onap-discuss] [Onap-usecasesub] ONAP Casablanca
Maintenance - The Release Note is now available !

Hi  Catherine/ David,

I have the same question. I can't see any new branch/tag created in OOM. I
checked some of the docker tags in OOM Casablanca, it still points to docker
image tag which is of Casablanca not of maintenance release.

Best Regards
Bharath T

On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 4:21 PM David Perez Caparros
<david.perezcapar...@swisscom.com<mailto:david.perezcapar...@swisscom.com>>
wrote:
Hi Catherine,

can you please provide a pointer to the documentation on how to install that
specific release?
e.g. should we just pull casablanca branch or the 3.0.1-ONAP tag? any specific
version for demo artifacts (> 1.3.0)?

Thanks,
David

--
David Pérez Caparrós
Senior Innovation Engineer

On 18 Feb 2019, at 22:06, Catherine LEFEVRE