From: "Viswanath Kumar Skand Priya via Lists.Onap.Org"
<viswanath.kumarskandpriya=verizon....@lists.onap.org>
Sent: Saturday, 16 March 2019 16:13
To: catherine.lefe...@intl.att.com
Cc: fernando.olive...@verizon.com; raghavender.par...@verizon.com;
rajes...@verizon.com; bharath.thiruveed...@verizon.com; onap-tsc@lists.onap.org
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc] Status on SOL 005 Dublin Requirement

Hi Catherine / TSC,

Good Day!

I just want to give some background info on this particular work. This activity
got started as interface alignment between SO and VF-C and was never intended
to be captured as a full-blown usecase. That’s the reason we didn’t table it as
part of M1 approval. Though we started this activity within SO and VF-C
engagement, over the time we want to find a path to plug any external NFV-O
with SO using SOL 005 and noted some base work to be done in other components
like AAI and UUI.

I notified ARCCOM & Usecase com about this intent and subsequent sessions are
planned to carve out this specific usecase in E release.

IMHO currently this activity can be tracked at project level. If TSC wants to
track this as part of D release requirement, please let us know what details
are required for green score card.

BR,
Viswa