Dublinites,
Cursory screening of the RC0 checklist suggest the very first item is being
misinterpreted. The item reads:

Product Management:  Are all tasks associated with the release been marked
as "Closed" in Jira?

What this really means is all tickets associated with Dublin Release need
to be resolved... moved to El-Alto/Frankfurt, closed or somehow resolved.
The reason this is important is product management and docs use the jira
tickets associated with the Dublin release to determine what has been
worked on...
Obviously there will be a few defects still open but MOST Epics, Stories,
Tasks, Sub-tasks should be closed (or relating to the release process).

I put together a wiki page to show the magnitude of the problem
<https://wiki.onap.org/display/~mtnskiier/Dublin+Open+Defects> (currently
739 OPEN Dublin tickets) - please get this resolved so we can complete this
milestone! Please also check for "In Process" or "Reopened" tickets...

Let me know if you have any questions.
--
Jim Baker
Linux Foundation Networking - Technical Program Manager