Congratulations Mandar and Fiachra.  BR, Steve.

From: onap-tsc@lists.onap.org <onap-tsc@lists.onap.org> On Behalf Of Kenny Paul
via Lists.Onap.Org
Sent: Wednesday 1 May 2019 16:18
To: onap-tsc@lists.onap.org
Cc: Jessica Wagantall <jwagant...@linuxfoundation.org>; Bengt Thuree
<bthu...@linuxfoundation.org>
Subject: [onap-tsc] FW: DMaaP PTL Election

Dear TSC,

Two things for your review:

  1.  Please note the email below indicating that Ram Koya has stepped down as
the PTL for DMaaP.  I attended the DMaaP meeting this morning and a quorum of
existing Committers were present on the call. As such I facilitated a new PTL
election.  I am pleased to announce that Mandar Sawant has been officially
elected as the new PTL of the DMaaP project.
  2.  Fiachra Corcoran from Ericsson had applied for promotion on April 15th.
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Committer+Promotion+Request+-+Fiachra+Corcoran
  The Committers also approved his promotion.

If anyone on the TSC has an issue with the results of either the PTL election
or Committer promotion vote, please let it be known.
Thanks!
-kenny