All,
  I would like to self-nominate for 5G community coordinator position.  Here is
a brief background information.

I have been with AT&T for more than 33 years, supporting OSS architecture work.
 I have been working with AT&T 5G Network Architects, Vendors, and external
communities to define Management Architecture for 5G network, including slicing
for more than two years.  I actively participated with X-RAN and contributed in
defining O-RAN network and management architecture.  I continue to actively
participate in various O-RAN working groups, defining management and RIC (RAN
Intelligent Controller) architecture.
I was the lead architect of AT&T ECOMP platform and have been an active
participating member in ONAP architecture and use-case subcommittees.  I worked
with ONAP community members and proposed 5G use in Beijing release and continue
to lead that group.
I would like to coordinate and lead 5G work within ONAP by actively working
with external communities such as O-RAN, 3GPP, etc. and internal committees
within ONAP (Modeling, Security, etc.)

Regards,
Vimal Begwani