From: FREEMAN, BRIAN D <bf1...@att.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 10:15 AM
Subject: image_compare.20190909.R1.xlsx
To: Jim Baker <jba...@linuxfoundation.org>, morgan.richo...@orange.com <
morgan.richo...@orange.com>
Cc: LEFEVRE, CATHERINE <catherine.lefe...@intl.att.com>

Use the Script tab.

This data is from oom:master on 9.9.2019 and nexus3 query to the release
repository to check for Last-Modified date (which should be the same as
Release date)

If there is a blank it means the nexus3 query failed – likely due to it not
being resident on nexus3.

Its a new script so there may be missing images but I think it is generally
accurate.

Could we send to ptl’s for update that were not provided on the call.

I will re-run this for next weeks PTL call..

Brian

--
Jim Baker
Linux Foundation Networking - Technical Program Manager