Dear PTLs,

First of all, I'd like to thank you for updating security section of the
release notes!

Unfortunately not all PTLs updated this section according to the current
state of their project. Some people tend to put into "Fixed Security
Issues" section all OJSI tickets even if they are not resolved yet and
postponed till Frankfurt (for example due to resource constraint).

That's why I'd like to kindly although firmly request all PTLs to
reevaluate this section of the release notes and remove from it all OJSI
tickets that are not marked as "Done" in the ONAP jira.

Please remember that release notes are a communication channel between
you and your users. Please don't make them believe that the
vulnerability is fixed if it's not.

Thank you,
--
Krzysztof Opasiak