From: PUZHAVAKATH NARAYANAN, SHANKARANARAYANAN
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2019 7:39 PM
To: infrastructure-coordina...@onap.org
Cc: David McBride <dmcbr...@linuxfoundation.org>; Lefevre, Catherine
<catherine.lefe...@intl.att.com>; onap-tsc@lists.onap.org
Subject: Committer Promotion Request for OOF

Dear TSC,

We’d be grateful if we could process the committer promotion for Arthur
Martella as a committer for the OOF project. Please find below a pointer to the
supporting documentation for this promotion request.

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Committer+Promotion+Request+for+%5BOOF%5D+-+Arthur+Martella

Thanks,
Shankar.

  • [onap-tsc] C... PUZHAVAKATH NARAYANAN, SHANKARANARAYANAN (SHANKARANARAYANAN)
    • Re: [on... Catherine LEFEVRE
      • Re:... Shankar Narayanan
        • ... Xinhui Li via Lists.Onap.Org
          • ... PUZHAVAKATH NARAYANAN, SHANKARANARAYANAN (SHANKARANARAYANAN)
            • ... Catherine LEFEVRE
    • [onap-t... Shankaranarayanan Puzhavakath Narayanan
      • Re:... Catherine LEFEVRE
        • ... Xinhui Li
          • ... Catherine LEFEVRE