From: onap-tsc@lists.onap.org [mailto:onap-tsc@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of
LinMeng
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2019 6:17 AM
To: onap-tsc@lists.onap.org Calendar <onap-tsc@lists.onap.org>
Cc: swaminathan.seethara...@wipro.com; PUZHAVAKATH NARAYANAN, SHANKARANARAYANAN
<snaraya...@research.att.com>
Subject: [onap-tsc] Ask for Red Cells on Frankfurt Release Requirements page

Dear TSC,
I found that some Requirements has red cells in:
[cid:image001.png@01D59636.2157CBE0]
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Frankfurt+Release+Requirements<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__wiki.onap.org_display_DW_Frankfurt-2BRelease-2BRequirements&d=DwMFaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=c31OYuaPawMl_ySS_voXJQ&m=43XQRNVSoNE24UodAH-48FSaiHAVqsLvKGqbPiqbOcQ&s=u2OGExe3capFFKucPCS0MlVLqsLyv0KS3I5WdCTpLdE&e=>

I see that there are notes for TSC Ranking, M1 scorecard and Architecture to
clarify the meaning of different color and different ranking.
But I didn’t find any note for the Red cells and I have no idea what does this
mean.
Could anyone help to clarify what does the red cell mean?

Best,
Lin

Meng Lin
Center of AI and Intelligent Operation R&D
China Mobile Research Institute
No.32 Xuanwumen west street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100053, China

Mobile: +86 13810012241
Email: menglin...@chinamobile.com<mailto:menglin...@chinamobile.com>