Hello, I’m fearing to open the pandora box but I have a question around the way
we install ONAP: in https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/ONAP+Operations+Manager,
I’ve listed all components that we used around ONAP in order to deploy ONAP.

I’ve also tried to find per components (and I may have missed some):

  *   Their license
  *   The license of their deployment files (Dockerfile)

I see for example that:

  *   Mariadb is GPLv2 and the Dockerfile used for creating the container we
use is GPLv3
  *   Mongodb is Server Side Public License and the Dockerfile used for
creating the container we use is Apache 2.0
  *   …

So, are we good with that?
Or do we need to have components in onap deployment only with some specific
licenses (for the component itself and for the packaging)?
If yes, can you provide a whitelist / blacklist?

---
Sylvain Desbureaux

From: <onap-...@lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-...@lists.onap.org>> on behalf of
Steve Winslow