+1

Ranny.

From: <onap-tsc-v...@lists.onap.org> on behalf of Kenny Paul
<kp...@linuxfoundation.org>
Date: Friday, March 13, 2020 at 12:21 PM
To: "onap-tsc-v...@lists.onap.org" <onap-tsc-v...@lists.onap.org>
Cc: "onap-tsc@lists.onap.org" <onap-tsc@lists.onap.org>
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc-vote] [onap-tsc] ONAP Intern Project Review

(bcc’d to onap-tsc for visibility)

Dear TSC Members,
These two intern projects were approved by the TSC yesterday:

  *   ETSI NFV APIs conformance test for OVP
https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/DwH_AQ<https://protect2.fireeye.com/url?k=79207d42-24ee7e0f-7921f60d-000babff24ad-c7c3f19ef2972c7a&u=https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/DwH_AQ>
  *   Modeling/etsicatalog
https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/CQH_AQ<https://protect2.fireeye.com/url?k=d70785bc-8ac986f1-d7060ef3-000babff24ad-ebf87c9a118caacb&u=https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/CQH_AQ>
     *   Approved with the provisions:  change spec from 2.5.1 to 2.7.1 and add
“Alignment with the CNF task force where applicable”   (I’ve made the required
changes to the proposal)

The following two projects were reviewed by the TSC during the meeting, edited
and are now up for approval - Voting ends 5pm pacific, March 17th

  *   ONAP Automation Testing - Portal/SDC
https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/uwAQAg<https://protect2.fireeye.com/url?k=5bcfa78c-0601a4c1-5bce2cc3-000babff24ad-792e572d2e9a6b6b&u=https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/uwAQAg>
  *   ONAP Security Requirements – SDC
https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/uQAQAg<https://protect2.fireeye.com/url?k=9b19b62c-c6d7b561-9b183d63-000babff24ad-5f417f9ad8311a42&u=https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/uQAQAg>

#VOTE Does the TSC approve the “ONAP Automation Testing - Portal/SDC” and the
“ONAP Security Requirements – SDC” projects to be part of the 2020 Mentorship
Program?
Please respond with:
               +1  “Both”    or     +1 by project name
0    “Both”    or      0 by project name
-1  “Both”    or     -1  by project name