Dear LFN Communities,
Even though ONES  North America has been rescheduled for the fall, we did not
want to miss this opportunity to engage with our communities and the networking
ecosystem at large. On April 30th at 9:00 AM PT, Arpit Joshipura, GM,
Networking, Edge, and IoT will walk through the state of open source networking
& the edge, and provide updates on critical industry initiatives such as CNTT,
OVP, OPNFV 2.0, the ONAP Frankfurt release, Open Horizon, Google’s activities
with Fledge, State of the Edge, EdgeX Foundry’s Geneva release and more. This is
also your chance to be the first to hear the major LF Networking and LF Edge
announcements for the spring. Attendees are encouraged to engage with us and
we'll leave time at the end for Q&A.
Note: Registration is required in advance and you must be signed in to Zoom to
attend the webinar. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email
containing information about joining the webinar.
Register Here.
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments and we hope you can
make it.
Best,
Brandon Wick
Senior Integrated Marketing ManagerThe Linux Foundation
bw...@linuxfoundation.org+1.917.282.0960